We've recently switched around the playroom (aka: our living room) and moved the loveseat out to create more room. Once we did that it created a little nook in the corner that I've been using to store a few baskets with their toys to keep them out of the way. It is obviously also a great place to hang out since this is where the kiddos ended up this morning. Problem is they haven't quite mastered getting out as well as getting in!
Later on, right before tubby time (that would be a bath in this house:) Gavin decided that the ball pit is getting boring the way it is. You know, how it's meant to be...flat on the floor with the balls in it. So, he did a little rearranging. Once C noticed what he was up to, she decided to lend him a helping hand.
And once they were done dumping they decided the empty pool looked like a fun place to hang (don't mind the big stain on Gavin's shirt...I refused to change him after dinner since bedtime is shortly after. I'm surprised I'm even allowing myself to post the pic because of it!)
I am totally preparing myself for tomorrow morning when they remember that they can dump the balls out. Mr. Ball Pit may have to go on vacation for a while;)
In other news this week:
1. Holy crap...my babies are going to be ONE on Friday.
2. They've been doing great with the straw cup. I'm trying to get them used to drinking their formula out of them so that it won't be such a big deal when we switch to milk. I can't wait to say bye bye bottles!

3. At dinner the other night they took over spoon duty and wanted to try themselves. Not too bad, not too bad.
3. At dinner the other night they took over spoon duty and wanted to try themselves. Not too bad, not too bad.
Notice there are no bibs in this picture. They won't wear them. All of a sudden one day they decided, nope, no bibs. I try every day in hopes they will just leave them on. No such luck. Man do I have a lot of laundry!
Stay tuned for Birthday pics!
3 comments:
haha...don't you just love it? bibs...I bought snap ones online and they seem to allow them to be on considering they can't get them off. straw cups...we use the same ones. They don't seem to leak when they turn them over but I still have had leaks that I don't know where it comes from! fun! fun! oh and 'the horror' about the stained shirt!!! LOL
Looks like my grandchildren are very creative with playtime! I'm thinking I need to return their birthday toys and go get some big baskets and containers, LOL. Can't believe the upturned pool...... as I said, very creative! Somehow, I think they might figure out how to get snap bibs off. Looking forward to celebrating their FIRST BIRTHDAY this week. Already? Where did this year go?
I love that they rearrange things the way they like. I'm impressed that you have them in coordinating outfits to hang out in the house! Glad to hear things are going really well in your house. Happy early birthday to your sweet babies!
Post a Comment