The place we had the party did a great job. The food was awesome (although I didn't get to eat much!) and they kept everything running smoothly.
We had Mr. Ray come to perform for the kids. He came to our school every year I was teaching and put on a great show so I thought of him for the party. He was awesome and all of the kids had a blast. The only family pic we got (Dave's eyes are closed in the other one!) is with Mr. Ray! He's the dude in the middle:)
And other random pics from the day:
I obviously have more pics but I haven't had a chance to check with some of the parents about posting their kids pics on a public blog, so I'm holding off for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of G and C feeding themselves squash...breace yourselves... :)
ps..the new pics in my header are from their pro pics we had taken for their bday. Picture day was an event in itself (right, Mom?). I was quite impressed that the girl at Sears got so many great shots of them alone and together. I can't lie, I was hesitant to try there for some reason, but they did an awesome job!
2 comments:
Finally! LOL I love the new header and the party looks like it was a big success.
Love the pics. Yay Mr Ray! I want to see a pic of the thing falling on his head!
We had a great time!
Post a Comment