Saturday, August 16, 2008

You Gotta Start Somewhere...

I've been wanting to start a blog for a few reasons:


1. Everybody's doing it.
2. I suck at filling out my kids' baby books, and this is a great way to track our lives in Twinland.
3. It's a great way for family and friends to keep up with the kids growing up (besides the 700 Shutterfly albums I send).

So here I am. Took me 9 months, but hey, we've been a little busy around here. Once I get the hang of this blogging thing I'm hoping it turns out as great as some of the others I read.

Here are Gavin and Camryn for their 9 month photo shoot. I've done the exact same pictures since month one and will continue until their 1st Birthday. I remember it like it was yesterday when Gavin wouldn't try to rip up my sign. <sigh> Camryn looks a little shocked that she's 9 months old.













Now I'm off to try to figure out how to make this look all cutesy and not quite so boring. Just what I need, a new obsession!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yay! I can't wait to keep up with all of their adventures! I started at 9 months and so did Liz. Theres something about 9 months!

Anonymous said...

Gavin and Cameron look ready for something really messy like....hmmm....lasagna!

They get cuter EVERY day!