Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kissy Kissy...

Trust me, they fight often enough, but there are also the other half of time when my sweet kiddos are nicer than nice to each other. Here's an example...

I am SO glad I caught that on tape:) They are starting to kiss and hug us and one another fairly often so I decided to see what would happen if I told them to give a kiss...so cute!

4 comments:

Liz said...

adorable! that's what happened with me. I just decided one day to ask them to kiss and they did!

Linda said...

OMG! I WISH mine would do that! Totally adorable and sweet.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. I must have played it over at least 6 times & it made me smile each time.
Rosemary

cat said...

Oh wow, this is so adorable. And the T-shirts in your header is awesome.