Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Training...

Gotta love New Jersey. A few weeks ago I was posting snow pictures and yesterday it was 60 degrees and sunny! We used the great weather as an opportunity to take a nice, long walk and play in the front yard for a little while once we got back. They LOVED running, running and running..away from us! I can't wait til the weather is consistently nice...we NEED to be out of this house more often and I can really use the exercise. Bathing suit season IS just around the corner you know. Crunch time! Well, not literally, I hate crunches;)

Oh, and by the way, tomorrow is FINALLY the first day of Spring. Yeeee haaaaaa!


Riding our car and fire engine...


Checking on (and trying to pull out) the lights...

Ohhhhhhhhh..grass!

Just playin...


I can't wait to do this more often:)

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm with you...but do they throw the biggest tantrum upon going back inside?!?! Just wait. :)

Linda said...

looks like fun. love the cars!

Anonymous said...

THE CUTEST AS USUAL!! YAY! SPRING IS HERE!

LOVED the St. Patty's pics, too!