Saturday, May 9, 2009

Go?

The kids were playing together today and I was lucky enough to catch some of it on camera. They usually stop whatever it is they are doing once I start recording but I guess this time they were having too much fun to care. Watching them play and laugh is my absolute favorite thing in the whole wide world:)

One of Gavin's new things is to say "Go?" when Dave or I walk away or he plays hide and seek with Camryn....basically whenever he is looking for something or someone that was just there. This video shows him saying it as well as C's fake fall to make Gavin laugh. She fell accidentally the first time and noticed he laughed so my little comedian fell on purpose to make him laugh again. G also tips the chair at one point but didn't get hurt so I just kept recording! This is really just a random video of them being cute so I thought I'd share...

1 comment:

Linda said...

So freakin cute!!!!!!! Love them. :-)