Friday, January 1, 2010

Big Slacker...

Yup, that's me. After my last post I sort of abandoned my blog. The kids' Birthday marks the start of the Holiday season for me because soon after is Thanksgiving, then of course Christmas and the New Year. Needless to say, with 2 toddlers it's become an even busier season than it used to be. Add working full time onto that, and well, something had to give:)

Well, here we are, back for 2010. I'm intending to keep up here again since I really do like to document things for the kids, myself and of course any followers we have. I got a new cool Flip video camera for Christmas so I'm also hoping to have more videos posted coming up soon.

I decided to just make a slideshow of pictures for the past few months since trying to catch up otherwise would just take up way too much room! The kids had a great 2nd Birthday and we all had a really nice Thanksgiving and Christmas. Pics are all in here. We also went to a Yo Gabba Gabba Live show that didn't quite turn out as planned. The kids hated it and were scared..which totally surprised us! I called that day No Gabba Gabba instead and we made the best of visiting New York by going to a nearby park and grabbing yummy pizza for lunch. Thankfully it was a beautiful day so it all worked out. On to the pics...there are a lot but I set the slide show speed to fast so they go through pretty quickly. Be back soon!

2 comments:

Liz said...

yay for updating!! :) Now keep it up!

Linda said...

Love all the pics!!!!