Gavin has recently noticed that hardwood floors are awfully slippery. Socks are good for skating in and sweats are great for sliding:) I used my phone to get this video of him sliding and C playing with him but when I uploading it I realized it's sideways..hmmm. I have no clue if I can fix it. I tried but couldn't find a way. I guess I have to hold my phone the other way from now on if I want to upload to Blogger!
I'm using it anyway because although it's annoying that it's on it's side, you still can get the point, and it's short...
Protected: NJSGC
11 years ago
2 comments:
This video is so cute! I can see it fine by just turning my laptop. Looks like Gavin found a new sport. I love watching them playing together and giggling. Has Camryn tried the sliding yet too?
That is too cute. Boo!
Post a Comment